最新公告

在你的軟弱中,我會讓他們看到我是怎樣感受他們彼此之間所製造的那些區別。

2015年4月11日 星期六

TLIG e-news Special Announcement


 

April 11th, 2015  

10th True Life in God Ecumenical Pilgrimage 
October 10th-17th, 2015

Exploring Sacred Destinations 

Registration is online: Click here or copy and paste 


Questions :  pilgrimage@tlig.org

+++


Visit our Website at: www.TLIG.org
View Videos of Vassula at www.tligvideo.org

 Defense of True Life in God Website: www.defending-vassula.org


On May 23, 1986, Vassula's Angel, Daniel, said to her: "collect money and give it to the poor needy souls; ... be generous."





Visit our new Facebook Page and Help us Spread Our Petition .




"...today any delicacy from the part of My creatures to restore My tottering House touches Me profoundly; any step towards Unity, all heaven rejoices; any prayer offered for the restoration of My Body, My Father’s wrath diminishes; any gathering in My Name for Unity, My blessings are poured out on those sharing these meetings " October 5, 1994.

..."if the churches are able to go beyond the negative obstacles that hinder them to unite, obstacles that according to Scriptures are against the fulfilment of the unity of faith, love and worship among them, I will be faithful to My promise of releasing a time of peace in the entire world; this peace will draw every being into My Mystical Body,..." Dec 10, 2001 

www.onedate.org
 +++
Remember to Send Me to a Friend! (see below)Manage your Own Subscription: Change of email?  Tell us more about yourself? Update your details yourself
see below where it says Manage your subscription  at the very bottom

 If you have TLIG related news, information or inspiration please write:
e-news@TLIG.org