最新公告

在你的軟弱中,我會讓他們看到我是怎樣感受他們彼此之間所製造的那些區別。

2014年5月25日 星期日

TLIG e-news May 25th, 2014


May 24th, 2014 TLIG e-news

1. Pope and Patriarch Meet In The Holy Land Today
2. New Messages Released For The 1st Time
3. TLIG Radio News May 2014
4. Still Time to Share
5. TLIG Mexico Retreat
6. Christos Anesti!!! Christ is Risen!!!

1. Pope and Patriarch Meet In The Holy Land Today


Pope and Patriarch Apostolic Pilgrimage

On Sunday, May 25, 2014, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew and Pope Francis met at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre to commemorate a meeting in the Holy Land that took place fifty years ago by their revered predecessors, Ecumenical Patriarch Athenagoras and Pope Paul VI.  The historic meeting in 1964 marked the beginning of a new era in the relations between the Churches of Rome and Constantinople, and indirectly between Roman Catholicism and Orthodoxy as a whole. The significance of that event can only be fully appreciated if placed in the context of a millennium dominated by theological estrangement and mutual mistrust between the two great traditions of the Church.

There is an official website at:  http://www.apostolicpilgrimage.org
All the events of the Pope's visit will be broadcast live and archived  on the Vatican YouTube channel at  http://www.youtube.com/user/vatican 

Events today Sunday:

Grotto of the Nativity   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JFDZPwhx6A

Meeting with Patriarch Bartholomew in the church of the Holy Sepulchre:

May we all continue to pray for Unity,  Pope Francis and Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew .


I Do Not Use Your Will Unless You Offer It To Me
The Three Iron Bars - Come Holy Spirit

October 26, 1989

My Vassula, draw three iron bars with a head on the top  these represent the Roman Catholics, the Orthodox and the Protestants; I want them to bend and unite but these iron bars are still very stiff and cannot bend on their own, so I shall have to come to them with My Fire and with the power of My Flame upon them they shall turn soft to bend and mould into one solid iron bar, and My Glory will fill the whole earth;
pray often to the Holy Spirit this prayer:
come Holy Spirit,
come through the powerful intercession
of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your Beloved Bride;
amen; 
2
with this prayer My Holy Spirit will haste and come upon you; pray for the effusion of My Holy Spirit to come upon you;


2 Prayer shown to me.

Anyone Who Is United With Me Takes The Same Road I Had Taken - The Road To Calvary

May 30, 1993


ah Vassula! increase your prayers for Unity, do not be tempted saying that I shall not hear you! your prayers are like a thousand gems in My Eyes, a sweet melody in My Ears; do not be amazed, I have set My Kingdom in your heart and I, your King am reigning over you; I conferred Wisdom to you to advance you, and others too, spiritually; I have been looking for someone to form with My Strength and thrust in the world, as one thrusts a net in the sea, to bring Me souls; frail you are, but I rejoice in your frailty;
listen now: I will melt you all! 19 I will put you all in a melting-pot together, and as a fire stoked underneath the pot, I will melt you all down; My Kingdom20 shall not remain divided, come, we us?
Forever!


20 The Church on earth.

A Heavenly Church

November 2, 1989

(The Lord is constantly these days showing me the "three iron bars". This time I see them a bright orangey colour, because they seem to be very hot.)
My Vassula, with My Fire and with the power of My Flame, not only will I soften these iron bars, but with My Breath, I shall melt them altogether and form them into one solid bar forever and ever; then you will all reach the fullest knowledge of My Will and My Understanding; this will be My Gift to you, a heavenly Church; It will be radiant with My Glory and your hymns shall be sung around one Single Tabernacle and your land of ghosts shall revive again, transfigured and resurrected;
come, daughter, Wisdom shall instruct you;
I bless you, love Me;




2. New Messages  Released For The 1st Time

All the messages received by Vassula since 2003, but previously unpublished, are being sent out at regular intervals. The newly published messages are being published on the
True Life in God website at: www.tlig.org/en/messages/recent/

April 9, 2004

Holy Friday

My Vassula, I am the Companion of your heart; see? I am taking you with Me by Rivers that sparkle, by glorious pathways where no one is allowed to tread unless they are accompanied by Me… do you know that I am permanently with you? no one, My Vassula, is judged worthy to hear Me or see Me; yet I exposed My Heart to you to show you My Will and that I Am who I Am; I have never failed you, and I am glad that you are conscious of your state, otherwise you would have lost My Heart; all I want from you is love; love for Love; blessed of My Soul, My spiritual gift to you is that you can call Me any time and I shall answer you; even when you find yourself inadequate to express My Words, I will speak for you;
I, My Vassula, have been giving you instructions of Byzantine lectures to reach the highest contemplation, to reach Me... vagueness and rigid formulations are not My ways of teaching, but My theology is based on Truth and divine Love - this is My theology; the Creator watches your feet, and in a state of grace I allow you to walk with Me;
this Noble Ode that so many do not acknowledge now its value, but leaves them adamant will fill the cosmos one day... come, Vassula, remember how I paid for you on the Cross? I love you to folly, you whom I desired from all eternity to bring you forth and share My Cross in unity with Me, your Bridegroom; do not worry on what lies ahead; be happy that I have you by My side and that you are in divine dialogue with Me your God; ic

© Copyright Vassula Rydén, 2014

Click here to read Message of April 12th 2004  - Just released for the first time .


3.  TLIG Radio News May 2014


Dear listeners, you are listening to tlig radio and here is the news for this week.

On May the 3rd, 2014, TLIG Lebanon took part in a one-day youth activity for Christian prayer groups that support Christian Unity. The event took place in a wonderful place in Beirut.  All aged over 15, the young people were divided into groups and participated in certain activities, which related to the Christian Faith. One activity involved learning how to dance like David, glorifying God. Another activity included questions about God, which were discussed by the group. Another activity included meditation on the messages of True Life in God. The young people shared their thoughts on the Christian Faith, sang and prayed for the unification of the dates of Easter.

During the weekend of the 10th and 11th of May, 2014, there was a mini retreat in Greece, hosted by TLIG friends. It took place in a forest area retreat centre that had been founded by the Jesuit Community. About 20 people attended the retreat and the theme was: “The Call of Jesus Christ”.  A Greek Catholic Priest, who is a reader of True Life in God, led the retreat. People meditated on what Jesus is calling for in these days, on what the calling is that we have as Christians and on what the call of Jesus is for each and every soul.  Attendees had the opportunity to pray together, celebrate Masses and to share testimonies with one another. People who attended the retreat also enjoyed country walks in the beautiful weather.


Every Wednesday the holy rosary is transmitted LIVE on the Greek Channel of TLIG radio. From the beginning the program has touched people’s hearts and each week the number of listeners is increasing. Greek people, who are mostly from the Orthodox spirituality, seem to love the rosary and they join the program by writing their intentions to the rosary team on the Greek channel.

Dear listeners, thank you for listening to tlig radio news. God bless all of you!
.


4.  Share The Newly Released Messages


All the messages received by Vassula since 2003, but previously unpublished, will now be sent out at regular intervals. We can use of this opportunity to share the messages far and wide and make them more known. To help readers do this, there is a share function on the top of each message. 


When you click on SHARE it opens up this list of choices

Imagine if each reader shared a message with 1 new person a week or a month.  Imagine if there were thousands of twitter tweets and thousands of facebook pages shared with our networks of family and friends!  True Life in God would spread much further and faster in these days, where it is so very much needed.





5. TLIG Mexico Retreat 


VIII True Life in God Latin American Retreat
Mexico City 2014
 “Am I not here, I, who am your Mother?”
December 12 to 16, 2014
We are pleased to invite you to the Eighth Latin American Retreat of True Life in God, which will take place in Mexico City, home of Our Lady of Guadalupe, with the theme:
“Am I not here, I, who am your Mother?”
These are the words with which Our Lady of Guadalupe addressed Saint Juan Diego in one of the Apparitions in the Tepeyac Hill.
She wants to remind us that we must not be afraid or lose faith and hope in God, since She, Mother of Mercy, is always present, looking after us and interceding for us.
The Retreat will take place in a hotel in Mexico City.
Arrival Date: Friday, December 12, 2014 - 17:00
Departure Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - After breakfast
During the Retreat, we will have daily Mass, talks from Vassula Rydén and various priests, including Father John Abberton, Eucharistic Adoration and healing and deliverance services.
On Monday, December 15, we will visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Guadalupe, where the tilma on which She Imprinted Her Holy Image is venerated.
On Monday afternoon, Vassula will give a public talk.
The cost of the Retreat includes:
- 4 nights stay at the hotel
- All meals (from dinner on Friday, December 12 to breakfast on Tuesday, December 16)
- Free wireless Internet connection
- Transfer from the International Airport of Mexico City to the Hotel and from the Hotel to the Airport, on arrival and departure dates (December 12 and 16, respectively).
- Visit to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- Children under 12 (sharing room with their parents) can attend free of charge; however, meals are NOT included.
Cost per Person:
· Double room: US$440.00 This price is per person, sharing the room with only one person.
·  Single room: US$565.00
·  Triple room: US$400.00
Registrations will be open on June 1. Places will be secured with a down payment of 60%.
We are currently finalizing a special website for this purpose, in which you will obtain additional information.
The total balance must be paid off before November 1, 2014.
As we have limited space, if final payment is not received before November 1, 2014, the place will be assigned to someone else. 
The cost of the Retreat DOES NOT include the cost of flights to and from Mexico City.
We advice you to reserve your flights as soon as possible to secure the best rate.
We look forward to praying and sharing with you under the Mantle of Our Mostly Holy Lady of Guadalupe!  For more information contact: Hilda at esp@tlig.net

6. Christos Anesti!!!


Christos Anesti!!!


My Crown Of Glory Will Be Offered To Me
From The East 

Unite The Dates Of Easter

December 7, 1994

Yahweh, how long will this exile last?
But I know that Yahweh is tender
and as tenderly as a father treats his child
so Yahweh treats me.
Pull me out of the calumnies they have spread about me
for You are my Arbitrator.

lean on Me! I, Yahweh, will console you ....
My seedling, I have formed you in My Courts to become My Echo and My powerful mouthpiece; a sword for My Enemy;  do not be afraid; was it not I, Yahweh, your Abba, who rescued you? do not be afraid, you are Mine and I am known to protect My Own .... should your oppressors hold assemblies against you, I will be with you; or should they falsify My Message, calumniating you, for My Name's sake I will reveal more and more My Son's Holy Face on yours to your society, as foretold;
your oppressors will not drown you; I will always lift you to delight My Heart! should they assemble altogether as one great force to crush you, you will not be crushed, because you are precious in My Eyes; the Spirit of Wisdom and insight was promised you to stir up your heart and those of others;  have you not taken in account My triumphs?
from the depths of My being, I, Yahweh, love you; let your oppressors come forward and explain to Me your knowledge of My Knowledge ....
listen, daughter, for your sake, I will bring your brother from the East to honour My Name; take courage now; a shoot of hope will spring from My Eastern House; while the people will be bullying each other, while human pride will be growing to a bursting point and while your lands will continue to be infested by a spirit of rebellion, corroding like gangrene in My Western House, remember, what I, God, have told you long before this happens:
My crown of glory will be offered to Me from the East;





  +++


Visit our Website at: www.tlig.org
View Videos of Vassula at www.tligvideo.org

 Defense of True Life in God Website: www.defending-vassula.org


On May 23, 1986, Vassula's Angel, Daniel, said to her: "collect money and give it to the poor needy souls; ... be generous."







Visit our new Facebook Page and Help us Spread Our Petition .



"...today any delicacy from the part of My creatures to restore My tottering House touches Me profoundly; any step towards Unity, all heaven rejoices; any prayer offered for the restoration of My Body, My Father’s wrath diminishes; any gathering in My Name for Unity, My blessings are poured out on those sharing these meetings " October 5, 1994.

..."if the churches are able to go beyond the negative obstacles that hinder them to unite, obstacles that according to Scriptures are against the fulfilment of the unity of faith, love and worship among them, I will be faithful to My promise of releasing a time of peace in the entire world; this peace will draw every being into My Mystical Body,..." Dec 10, 2001 

www.onedate.org