最新公告

在你的軟弱中,我會讓他們看到我是怎樣感受他們彼此之間所製造的那些區別。

2013年10月14日 星期一

Listener's testimonies


Chinese (中文)
"I always listen to TLIG radio, and I´m returning to Jesus and the to Church because of the messages"
Adriana Matias (Brazil, July 2013)

"such gracious words, it triggered my spirit and stirred my faith! I've been a regular listener of the TLIG radio on daily basis. Besides - the messages are inspired - am blessed"
Pastor David Godson (Sierra Leone, July 2013)

"Probably two years ago I decided to stop going to the catholic church, I decided in my heart to search for another church. It was in that thirst looking that I was looking. I found the TLIG radio station then. It was talking about not leaving the church. I've been hooked ever since. I started going to confession again, and taking it seriously. It has helped me a lot."
Alison Waggoner  (Indianan, USA, July 2013)

"I try to listen to TLIG Radio daily on top of a few readings from the book. I have also read Heaven Is Real But So Is Hell and watched many of the videos of Vassula "
Antonette Kerr  (NY, USA, June 2013)

"I do find peace - and nourishment - in listening to the TLIG-messages"
Christel Hoffman (The Netherlands, March 2013)

“With time I realized how many spiritual fruits TLIG Messages brought to me. Now I'm reading them on daily base in English and Russian”
Leon Landman (Israel, February 2013)

I am SO blessed that I have been told about these prophecies!!! I now have Jesus in my heart & repent of my sins daily! I trust you, Jesus!!!
Susan Woodward DeFanti (USA, January 2013)