最新公告

在你的軟弱中,我會讓他們看到我是怎樣感受他們彼此之間所製造的那些區別。

2013年10月20日 星期日

TLIG e-news 19 October, 2013


 
October 19th, 2013 TLIG e-news 
1. Vassula Returns In November To North America!
2. If Jesus Organized a Meeting Would You Attend ?


1. Vassula Returns in November to North America!

Please tell  family and friends. Announce it in your Church groups, Medjugorje groups, put it on message boards, mail lists, Facebook and Twitter.

Vassula's Upcoming Events

Sunday, November 10, 2013

 Toronto, CANADA
Time: 15:00

Are you in Canada or have friends there?  Vassula will speak about her new bookHeaven is Real but So is Hell and the messages she has received from the Lord.
Where:  35 Danforth Rd, Scarborough, ON M1L 3W5
When:  Sunday November 10, 2013  3 PM
For more information Contact: Toula 905-471-5033

 
Saturday, November 16, 2013

Southern Pines, NC, UNITED STATES
Time: 13:00

Nov. 16, Saturday, North Carolina 
Southern Pines Elementary School Auditorium
255 S May St., Southern Pines NC
Contact Donna Davenport:

 
Sunday, November 17, 2013

Memphis, TN, UNITED STATES
Time: 13:00

Nov. 17, Sunday, 1pm   Memphis, Tennessee
Holiday Inn - University Memphis
3700 Central Avenue
Memphis, TN
Contact Ellie Dooner:

 
Sunday, November 24, 2013

Los Angeles, UNITED STATES
Time: 12:00

Big Event In Los Angeles To Celebrate TLIG 28th Anniversary !
Please mark your calendar to be in Los Angeles November 24th, 2013.
12 Noon - 6pm

Theme: Tender Abba (Tender Father)
Speakers:
Vassula Ryden, Author and Founder of True Life in God
Paul Lauer, CEO of Motive Entertainment
Malcolm Out Loud, Radio & TV Talk Show Host
Mirna of Damascus, invited.
Entertainment
• Spirit Alive Music Ministries will sing Taize Unity Songs
• The Celtic Spring Fiddle and Dance Band • Natalie, 20 year old rising singer from Greece
The event will take place in the  newly renovated Alex Theater in Glendale, California.
This is the one of the best Venues to host such an event in The Los Angeles area and as it is currently undergoing extensive renovations, it will be like new and in a state of the art for True Life in God.
Address:
Alex Theater
216 N Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA
For more information visit ChristianUnityNow.com

We have made special arrangements with a hotel for a discounted rate. Call Apry at (818) 522-9487 or email her at arpy79@aol.com for further hotel and event  information.

 We need a head count for those flying in for this special event.   If you want a roommate to save money - speak to Arpy she can help arrange it for you. 

Hotels Nearby: 

450 West Pioneer Drive, I-134 & Pacific Ave., Glendale, CA 91203                        Phone: 1-818-956-0202

Be sure to tell them that you are with the Group True Life in God and you will get the special rate of $75 per night for up to 2 people per room.

100 West Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA
Phone: 818-956-5466 Fax: 1-818-956-5490

The Hilton Hotel is a little bit closer .8 miles away, but more expensive.  Try to Book on-line direct at Hilton or you can try hotels.com  where the price is currently $114 for up to 2 adults per night .


If you can fly into  Burbank Airport [BUR]  you can get a  FREE Shuttle service from the airport to both hotels:   Days Inn and the Hilton.  If you cannot get a flight to Burbank airport then you will have to pay more money and take a shuttle or taxi from Los Angeles International airport Airport  Code: LAX - this is about 34-40 minutes to the hotels ( depending on traffic ). 


2. If Jesus Organized a Meeting Would You Attend it ?  

The Programme Of My Meetings

December 17, 1988

(After our reunion.)
My Lord?
I am;
I was surprised to see so many come, there must have been 130 people!

Vassula, I have said before; full, you shall be many;
Lord, You must have noticed that there were some disputes, somehow because of the program?

how could I not notice all this! 1 Vassula, opposing forces there will be, but I will not allow anyone to tread on you; detach yourself and depend on Me; from now on, it is I who will organise and give you the program of My Meetings; it is I who will tell you what to say; the program will be given to you from above; I am Wisdom and from Wisdom you will receive It;..."

1 Jesus was not at all content. In fact, He was upset with certain people.


While sitting with Vassula in Rhodes Greece last month, she mentioned to me how many people travel hundreds of miles to attend a meeting, sometimes driving all day or catching an airplane  (I am flying with many others 3,000 miles for the TLIG anniversary in Los Angeles). This kind of effort and sacrifice pleases Jesus if we do it  out of love. He never fails to see even the smallest effort we make for His Kingdom.   From the message above, we see  Jesus knows well ( no surprise! ) every person who makes an effort to go to a meeting and to support them.

We can remember Jesus is saying:

"...it is I who will organise and give you the program of My Meetings;"

How can we the readers not feel like going ? 

Do we not want to wake up more spirituality ?
Do we not want to Pray more and learn how to Live Holy ?
Do we think we do not need to make more progress in our Intimacy with Jesus?
Do we not want to make new Friends and Fellowship with our Brothers and Sisters ?
Do we not want to praise and thank God for His Grace of True Life in God ?
Do we not need more graces and blessings in our life?

Not only should all of us who have been helped by the messages in our walk with Jesus  want to go and do what it takes to get there - but we should make every effort to bring someone new with us!

Some people might say:

"I do not have the time"  or "I do not have the money to travel  "I have heard Vassula speak already ".  We are all accountable  to our conscience and God.  We all have to be on guard, especially now with complacency - I am very very guilty of this. We all have to be on guard with spiritual laziness (me too- guilty again). Vassula emphasized these points at the Rhodes retreat in 2010.  When we are complacent or lazy - the Devil a legalist says ... "okay this person is opening a door for me - I have a right to annoy, harass  and inflict them ... their laziness and complacency give me an opening!!! "

Litmus Test - If you feel you don't need to go  and have heard it all already, this may be a confirmaiton that you especially need to go !!! 

Vassula is flying 15,000 miles or more to come speak to us in North America and she is "no longer a teenager" (her words, when on the Heaven is Real  book tour a promoter wanted her to take a rock star style bus tour across America). 

Only we can ask ourselves "what have I done to support and spread these messages ?  Only we can ask ourselves if we really believe these messages are for our times and are from God. Only we ourselves can ask ourselves and the Lord; "if I make a huge effort to go to a meeting or take some action to get someone else there would Jesus be happy with me about that ?" 


In North America we need to focus and make plans NOW This Week  and take action to attend and  support these events.

Hopeful news

I asked Vassula about this upcoming trip to North America, especially the United States. I was worried,  as for many years she did not visit. Was the last book tour "the END"?  I was dreading  America had become an abandoned place of materialism, moral decay, apostasy and spiritual death,  more interested in  leisure, pleasure, comfort and ease than in God. Vassula assured me she wants (which by default means Jesus wants )  True Life in God better established in the USA and is willing to put in the effort. Many states she has never visited before or has visited only once, and they are almost the size of some European countries . What will be our response ? Will the USA and all readers with connections here support these efforts ? 


In the latest message given by Jesus we read : 


"... anyone who serves Me, their God, will benefit… let Me remind again everyone: My Body is the Church; the one Church; you have all been baptized in the One Spirit which was given you to drink; and all of you who gathered, although you were of different parts of My Body, all of you completed My Body since you all belong to the same Body; that is known to you; however, Satan trumpets out loud his blasphemes for years now keeping you divided in his fear that all the members of My Body reconcile and get together and unite;


he struggles to keep all of you divided and My Church weak to the point of irreparable damage; I have the power to unite My Church and heal Her; I have indeed the power to resurrect the dead; I Myself, rose from the dead, but I need your will and consent to do so; I need your collaboration and I need you to soften and bend with true humility and love! leave the sin of your division ...
there are some who do not know Me at all, nor the extent of My Mercy; to these I say: in your rigidity and darkness distress accumulates in your heart and your light flickers out in shadows; beware lest it dies out completely!








                                                                                        +++
 


Visit our Website at: www.tlig.org
View Videos of Vassula at www.tligvideo.org

 Defense of True Life in God Website: www.defending-vassula.org


On May 23, 1986, Vassula's Angel, Daniel, said to her: "collect money and give it to the poor needy souls; ... be generous."







Visit our new Facebook Page and Help us Spread Our Petition .



"...today any delicacy from the part of My creatures to restore My tottering House touches Me profoundly; any step towards Unity, all heaven rejoices; any prayer offered for the restoration of My Body, My Father’s wrath diminishes; any gathering in My Name for Unity, My blessings are poured out on those sharing these meetings " October 5, 1994.

..."if the churches are able to go beyond the negative obstacles that hinder them to unite, obstacles that according to Scriptures are against the fulfilment of the unity of faith, love and worship among them, I will be faithful to My promise of releasing a time of peace in the entire world; this peace will draw every being into My Mystical Body,..." Dec 10, 2001 

www.onedate.org
 +++
Remember to Send Me to a Friend! (see below)Manage your Own Subscription: Change of email?  Tell us more about yourself? Update your details yourself
see below where it says Manage your subscription  at the very bottom

 If you have TLIG related news, information or inspiration please write:
e-news@tlig.org